Probiotic Pickled Onions!
So many people ask what probiotics I give my kids? The answer is I don't! I give them probiotic foods! 💗💗💗
The vinegar provides the probiotics. Though when you buy fermented foods, it adds a larger spectrum of different probiotics. 💚💚💚
These are my probiotic onions. They are great to add to your memorial day weekend bbq!🍔 Check out the recipe below!
Probiotic Pickled Onions:
1. One red onion thinly julienned
2. Half a cup of distilled white vinegar
3. ½ cup water
4. 4 tablespoons of organic cane sugar
5. salt to taste @evolutionsaltco
6. Combine everything except for the onions in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil -whisk it together, pour over onions and let sit overnight or for best results, let it sit for 2-3 days.