😷Fall Sickness Tips🍂
It's that time of year again. School's begun, and the germs are OUT. Here are some tips to keep you and your family healthy.
1. Teach your kids, from an early age, to wash hands before every meal.
2. Check out Tasha Rose Remedies Immune Boosting line of organic products. I give the kids her Sweet Victory Elixir everyday and when there is a sickness breakout, I add in elderberry syrup 2-3x each day. Use my discount code DRORGANICMOMMY for 10% off!
3. Bee pollen- it is my go to antibacterial natural defense. I add a sprinkle to our oatmeal every morning (not for me because I'm pregnant) or in smoothies. I like Beekeepers Naturals.
4. Keeping your kids’ nails cut. I know this doesn't seem like it would make sense but there's a lot of dirt/germs that can get stuck under their nails. That being said, it's important for your kids to get dirty. We live in a world where everybody is concerned about being clean and using hand sanitizer but the reality is you can't put your kids in a bubble. You need to expose them. Let them be outside and get in the mud. Yes, it is helpful if you have a hose and you can just spray them down, and yes they will scream but it's fun for all involved! 😂
5. When one of my kids is sick, everyone gets a half a red onion next to where they sleep! The reason is that the onion helps to purify the air and removes toxins.
What are your preventative tips?
(This post contains Amazon affiliate links which means I receive a small percentage from the order cost should you choose to place an order, with no extra charge to you.)