I made this last night for my birthday 🎈 THIS RECIPE IS NOT HARD!
I think I have to say that before I even get into what it is 😂 This is a fairly simple dairy free gluten free cauliflower pizza. Alternatively, if you really don't have time for this @erewhonmarket is carrying a frozen organic dough that is easy to make and dairy free too. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Two 1lb bags of organic riced cauliflower
3 whole eggs
1 container of @kitehillfoods plain almond cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grab a large pot and fill up the bottom of the pot with 1/2 inch of water. Heat on high heat until water starts coming to a rapid boil. Toss in cauliflower and add a teaspoon of salt. Cover with lid. Steam until translucent and cooked through.
3. Wait until it cools and use your nut milk bag to wring the water out.
4. Mix together eggs, the cauliflower, and cream cheese in mixer.
5. Line sheet pan with silpat or @ifyoucare_usa unbleached parchment paper.
6. Roll out the dough and spread it to the shape you want but make sure the thickness is 1/4 inch.
7. Bake in the oven 10-20 minutes or until it’s golden brown looking.
8. Let cool and store or freeze it! Or dress with toppings and throw it back in the oven!