Quinoa Veggie Fried Rice
Quinoa Veggie Fried Rice Recipe
I don't have the exact measurements of everything, but will update you when I make it next time! The best thing to do with leftover quinoa and extra veggies is to make this quinoa veggie "fried rice" that is gluten free and dairy free.
1) In a wok, sauté scallions, onions, ginger, and shallots with avocado oil until soft.
2) Add in diced trumpet and king oyster mushrooms and then add chopped broccoli (tip- lets the kids help chop 👨🍳). Once cooked, put aside.
3) Clean out the wok, and stir fry a few cloves of garlic and grated ginger with avocado oil until aromatic. Add cooked quinoa and make sure you have enough oil so you can fry it. Make a donut hole in center.
4) Add a few beaten organic pasture raised eggs and keep tossing until all quinoa is coated. Then add 1 cup of puréed kimchee for probiotics.
5) Season with coconut aminos and pink Himalayan salt, finish with seaweed. Then toss with veggies. Garnish with sesame seeds and micro greens.