9 Breastfeeding Essentials
Here are some of my breastfeeding essentials. 👶👶
1) Milk Savers. Do you get annoyed when you leak and think, "I could have used that milk!" Now they have milk savers! You put it in your bra and insert your nipple into the hole of the container, and while you are nursing on one side, you are catching the milk that is leaking from the other.
I liked the Haakaa USA silicone milk catcher better- such a lifesaver and made of 100% silicone.
2) Breastfeeding Pillow. I am looking forward to trying the Nook Sleep Systems infant pillow this time around because the pillow is organic (not the cover).
3) Nipple Cream. I love Motherlove® Herbal Company organic nipple cream. I put this on after nursing and wipe it off before starting again. It is made of good ingredients.
4) Lactation Consultant. If you are in LA, I LOVE @mynursingcoach!
5) Extra Pump Sets. These are the keys to not driving myself insane washing pump parts (& yes I wash them by hand because they are plastic)
6) Pumping Bras. I have been wearing these BeliBea by Melissa Holland nursing/pumping bra in one and Boobdesign organic bras while pregnant and I love them.
7 Lactation Tea. I am looking forward to trying Pink Stork lactation tea. I have been enjoying their pregnancy products as you may know from my stories.
8) Vitamin D. I recommend MaryRuth Organics.
9) Breast Pumps. I love Medela and I used the Medela freestyle. But got the Spectra Baby USA this time to compare.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Let me know if you want breastfeeding tips in the comments below👇